Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I first heard of this song when I was in my first year of college. Thanks to my brother who listens to the song every morning during that time. Whenever I listen to it (until now), somehow it gives me the feeling of having 'a brand new day'. In spite of the not-so-good things that is happening to our lives, there is still hope for another good day to come.

Halika na pumikit limutin ang problema
Hihintayin ang umaga
Magpahinga, panaginip ang ikaliligaya
Darating din ang umaga

[Chorus]
Basta't tayo'y magkasama
Laging mayroong umagang kay ganda
Pagsikat ng araw
May dalang liwanag
Sa ating pangarap, ooh
Haharapin natin

Simple lang, kasama ka naman
Kung ayaw nila sa akin, ok lang
Kung di mo makuha sa tingin
Idaan mo sa taas, kung ayaw pa rin

Gumising na (gumising na)
Araw ng pag-asa'y narito na
Dumating din, haharapin natin
[repeat Chorus]

Haharapin natin
[repeat Chorus except last line]

*Lyrics is from Lyrics Mode

And the lyric video that I have found in YouTube:

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Rolled Into One © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org