Sunday, September 15, 2013

When I entered the world of blogging, I didn't expect that it will opened me to many things. Earning online, learning more about blogging and other stuffs, and most importantly - gaining friends. As a member of a blogging community here in Cagayan de Oro City, it helped me a lot even on personal things. I have been wanting to write way back in high school but somehow not one opportunity came or simply because I shy away on things that I thought I couldn't do. Clearly, I am not a writer. I just want to write.

Annually, there had been writing projects for bloggers that aims to express their thoughts, share knowledge to everyone, and many more reasons. I want to nominate a few blogs for Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2013 and here they are:

This blog is owned by Ems, a great woman from Cagayan de Oro City. She is a mom to two wonderful boys and works from home. In her blog, she shares her passion in life, her beliefs, parenting and all of the other topics that relates to being a woman and a mom.

I believe this deserves to be on my list since I am an online worker. A lot of people will be inform because of the knowledge it shares.

TereSay
I came to know about this blog from a blogger friend. I am curious because she blog about many things including advocacy, education, and a lot more. A big percentage goes to the Education category as I am currently on my way to teaching (I am enrolled with an 18 units to get a Certificate of Teaching).

FilipiKnow
I have came across blogs that features interesting stuffs but this is more special. Why? Because they post about all fascinating things here in our country. Isn't that amazing? A blog dedicated to our country, its history and other information that will feed your mind and your children too.

Through this blog, I get to see the Korean culture here online.

Social Media PH
This is owned by a social media enthusiast which shared many information that  she learned on the world of social media by doing research and in-depth analysis.

A Non Techie Mom Blog
This blog is owned by a stay-at-home mom and surviving the world of technology.

Sarap Pinoy
I love food so I love browsing and reading food blogs. I love it but at the same time I don't because it makes me salivate over those delicious pictures. Lol!

Business What Ifs
The blogger creatively made a blog for those people who like to have a business but have a short time span on reading the how-tos, strategies, and all about those technicalities for making a business which makes it right for me to read and create ideas for future business.

The Faces
This blog talks about different people in with different personalities.

These are some of the blogs that I have considered on my list. I'll add some more on this list soon. How about you? Have you made a list of your Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for the year 2013?

P.S. Making your own list has a catch. You can win $100 Paypal Cash. So to know more about this writing project, check out the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs 2013 Writing Project post made by Miss Janette Toral. By the way, this project is being supported by Optimind SEO Company, Infinity Hub, and E-Commerce Entrepreneur Program.

4 comments:

  1. Cool! Many thanks for including Business What Ifs in your list! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, Alvin! Pagkakita ko na ikaw ang owner sa blog, include ko cya agad-agad! Hehe..

      Delete
  2. Wow, thanks for including Business What Ifs in your list, Jacqs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Rolled Into One © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org